
This is like a dream story. Four children have a good experience. When one of the children, Jojo push the button,they go to other place. It is anbelieable. The place is very busy, dusty and noisy street. The peoples in the street get stall. I don't know where it is. They have very danger and good experience. They saw a thief. He ride a horse and he have a red rubby. Old man who was stolen it lokked very sad. Four children tryed to help him,but it was too late. The man was gone ina could of dust. That too bad. Jojo found a camel. he have a good idea. I expected to this patern. Manbe, you know. They ride a camel and followed the thief. they are very lucky. Why there is a cammel. I don't know where is it. The picture like a India.
When they reached to the thief, he entered a dark doorway. I think it was chance to get him, but they were gotten by 3 strong men. they have nife. It is very danger thing. Is it impossible?? The place was red Queen's house. Queen is like a reader. The Queen have a monkey. I don't expect to this happened. The monkey took a rubby and run away. Children followed him. He is very fast. I thought they can't catch a subby, but they catch a monkey, and he was very surprised. He threw it. Good job.
The old man was very grad to ger his red rubby. I think he should gratitude them. It was very busy and danger, but I don't know why thay arrived there.
274 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿