2010年1月5日火曜日

Stop Thief



When I read this book, Ithink family is good again. Especially, when children are little, family is very good relationship. A father in this book is very funy. My favorite scene is drive scene. 3 children seat back and a driver is mother. Father is next to mother. When I have a familly, I want to drive for my family. I don't want my husband to drive, because it is boring. When I fell tired, I want him to chang the driver. It is very important. There is a big dog, floppy. he is veru cute. This stoty is interesting, because everione's character is so good. Many happened made them smile. They are very happy. One things happened. Father's bag opened and his pants clothes, socks and so on were is a tree. It was very funny. I can laugh if my father's clothes were in the street. Dad's socks were inthe road. His shirts were in the hedge. I want to stay with this dad.

164 words

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit