2010年1月24日日曜日

Introduce to my family

I will introduce to my family. I have a father, a mother, a old brother. My father is a poloce man. He works as a operative. He is very interesying. I think I resemble to my father. He sometimes says wrong words. When I and my mother hear it, we are laughing. He is shy. I haven't hear " thank you" from him. I think it is no good for him.
Next I will tell you about my mother. She works in Meiji company. It is chocorate company. She is very busy now because of Saint Valentine's Day. She often get many chocorate from her company. I'm very glad. I should be careful not to too eat. I don't want to fat. My brother is a social person. He works in JA. He was a student of Gakuen university. He also live with us. His hobby is go fishing and play badminton. When he has a holiday, he often paly badminton with his senior. I know his senior. He often visits my house. He is very kind. On my birthday, I was given a pierced earrring for me. On my Coming of Age Day, he gave me flower for me. I was very glad. I have known for long time. he also was a student of Gakuen university.
I want to introduce to my grandmother. She don't live with us. She is very cute. I like her very much. I often speak with her by phone. We tell her about part-time job, friends, TV programs and my family. It is very interesying, She is severe. She is 74 years old. She is very fine. I want to show her my wedding appearance. I must get a goodman.

286 words

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit