I have a brother. He is older than me. He is 24 years old. He is a social person. When I was a elementary school student, I often go to the school with my brother. He is very kind. He often give me a present for me. I have happy, because my brother is the best. When I was a high school student, he took his girl friend in my home. I was complexed. I don't try to speak to her, because I don't like her. She was not bad, I couldn't understand that situation. Now, I want my brother to make a gril friend and I want to make a good relationship with her. I want to go shopping with her. In adittion, when I annoy about somethings, I want to tell her and i want to hear her advise. I want her tobecome my sister. I don't have a sister. I realy want a sister. It is my dream to out her clothes. If my brother have a girl friend, I will try to speak her.
179 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿