2010年1月5日火曜日

Essay Interesting country

I will tell you an interestong country. I think Australia is very interesting country, when I was a high school student, I stayed there for two weeks. It was my first trip. I went to sydney. Sydney is center of Australia. Australia is interesting country. I knew in the train. The trip to go to by myself. I went to Australia with 8 Japanise student who was same high school student. We stayed each host family's house. My home in Australia was near the school, so I can go to the school only by train.
First day, I was very nervous. Autually, there were many peoles who is from other country in the train. Korea, Chinese, Amarica, Saudi arabia, Philippine and so on. It was very fresh for me. Peoples who was in the train do other things. It is natural in Japan, but in Australia, it is more interesting than Japa, because there are many race.
I stayed one old woman's house. She is a Philippine. She said me " Australia is very international country, so there are bad person and kind person. if you have a probrem, you shold ask to soneone in this place" She is very kind and she is like a real my grandmother. I love her.
In the stationm I met some Japanise too. I thought Australia is very good place to learn English, because some peoples in Australia study English harder than Japan. I respected them. The class was very interesting, because I could comunicate with peoles who are other countsry. I could see me other spot.It was very fresh. I had very good time and I knew the good things of Australia.

278 words

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit