2010年1月19日火曜日

Azusa Day



This is my friend, Azusa. We have known each other for 10 years. When I was a pupil, I changed my school from Hitoyoshi. Do you know Hitoyoshi? It is very country. I had been there for 4 years, so I didn' t want go to other school. I entered the school in the city of Kumamoto. First day, I didn't speak to someone in my classmate. I was very shy, but Azusa was very friendly and I could speak to her very easry. I became to a person who played with many friends. We always played with 4 peoples. Azusa, Motoko, Madoca and me. We often played soccer after school. We are gril, but we played soccer like a real boys. It was very fun. Motoko and me were same high schoo. Now, she was in India because of her job. she became a Japanese Self-Defence Forces. She was a president in the high school. She is very funy and kind. I like her. Azusa and Motoko was belonged to soccer club in their school days. They were very active. They were like a boy.

Madoka lives near my house, so we sometimes meet. Today, I will go to the restaurant with her. She is a social person. Her every day is very busy.

Azusa lives in Saga, because of school. She is a student. Her dream is nutritionist. She want to work in Kumamoto. I also want her to work in Kumamoto.

She will come back in spring vacation. I wish 4 peoples could gather.

257 words

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit