2009年7月19日日曜日

losing Lucky


" NO. He is not asleep. Lucky has died" "He can't have died"" It was just time for to die." Mous asked him " What is like to die?" " You are a hoppy bunny" he said.
Those sentense is my favorite sentence. this story is not happy story, but the happen which is in this book face everyone, not only to pet's die but also person. When I was reading this book, I didn't expect Lucky's die. But our life can't expect to the end. I thought We should spend every day harder than now. This story tell me something to important for mu long life. This story isn't long, it is very easy to read. Please read this book when you have bad day and you fell you can't spend next day.
YL=0.7-o.7 133 words

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit