2009年7月18日土曜日

essay 2 My treasure

My treasure My treasure is album which have my high school days memorize. I went to TORYO high school. My class was International course. This class didn't change, so we had been know each other for three years. That class had 37 girls and 9 boys, so I enjoyed spending girl's atmosphere. It was very good for me and very easy to spend. My teacher also didn't change. He was very funny and he always thinking my classmate. I respected him and of course, this mind doesn't change. He was first teacher who I respect. Maybe, people who had been spent 3 years can find my mind. We made many memories. For example, simmer camp, sport test, sports competition, sports festival, school festival, creation dance and class everyday. I can't write all things which happened in that days, but my album which collected my important memory make me happy whenever I had bad day. I don't lose that. Especially, I remember creation dance. Creation dance was competition for other classmate. We had tie for 3 years, so we really didn't wasn’t to lose that competition. Our dance's title was " It's 笑 time. 笑 means smile. We tried to expressed smile by dance. It sounds very good, but that was very difficult for us. We had many quarrel and I didn't want to divide each other…..but we took again original tie and we got finish second!! I was really happy. We could do dance for 2 stage. We was looking forward to dancing that in 2 stage, because we didn't tenser than first time. I had very good time.

269 words

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit