2009年7月17日金曜日

essay3 reversion

I will tell you about Kumamoto. There are many shopping places in Kumamoto. Maybe people often go to the city to get some clothes. I also going there to get some clothes when I get money from my part-time job. The biggest shoppng place is PARCO. There are many cloth shops, jewelry shops, bag shops, and so on, but I often see girls and boys. That atmosphere is very good. Most of all peoples who live Kumamo often go to the city when they have free time and get money. There are many young people. It is very good place to refresh.
I wll tell you about Kumamoto' s famous places. One is Kumamoto castle. It's is near the city. When I was a junior high school student, I went there to learn about Kumamoto castle. Its building was made by Kiyomasa Kato. He made it in 1607. It is a Japanese history. Japanese people visit Kumamoto castle but also peple who live in foreign counties.
Third, I will tell you about Kumamoto dialect. The daialect of Kumamoto is very interesting. Maybe It's similar to Fukuoka's dialect. I will introduced its dialect. For examle, " That OK" Nomal people say this word, "iiyo" but Kumamoto people say " yokabai" This word is famous for other prefecter people. Some people dislike Kumamoto's dialect, because when they hear this dialect, they are afraid of them. Kumamoto daialect sounds strong a little. But the pople who live in Kumamoto are bery kindly. I have been overseas. Other people in oversea said me that Kumamoto people are very kind! When I was lost in way in Japan, the peoples whoever I asked tell me the way kindly, and if I had mucj money, I would gone to Kumamoto in Japan. I was very glad to hear this and I proud of Kumamoto.
Do you know Basashi? Its food is famous for Kumamoto. It was made in horses. It is like sashimi. It is very delicious. I ate this food when I was 6 years old. I was very glad to eat Basashi. I shoud I gratitude for horses. Have you ever eaten them? You should eat Basashi when you come to Kumamoto.
366 word

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit