2009年7月17日金曜日

essay1 revirsion

Thank you for letting me with your family. My name is Erna Koga. I have a father, mother and brother. I live in Kumamoto with them. I'm 19 years old. I will be 20 years old on July twenty-seven. so I'm looking forward to joining a ceremony of adulthood. I will out on a long-sleeved Kimono which is my mother's hand-me down. Do you know Kimono? Kimono is Japanese traditional dress. I eill show you that when I meet you. My hobby is listening to music. Recently, I'm interested in Western music. Especially, I love R&B. That is not noisy like rock. I don't like noisy songs. Now, I learn English by listening to them. This is a very interesting way.Please tell me godd songs. I also like dance, but I'm not good at dance. I just want to begin that. I'm interested in jazz, girls hip-hop. I have not done exercise since high school days. When I was at junior high school, I was playing basketball. That was very hard and I runed every practices. Do you like sports? If you like sports, let's do sports together, and if you can do dance, please tell mw how to do that. Have you ever been to Japan? that is a country which is very easy to live. Law and order is good and Japanese people generally kind but some people are not kind. I think this resembles your country. I have a question. How do you spend your holiday? In Japan, I often go to the city to get clothes with my friends. I also like to go on a trip, but I don' t have enough money to go on a trip, so I often at home. I have a part-time job. I work in a supermarket to get money. I want to know your way to spend your holiday. Please tell me and I want to enjoy our holiday with you, sports, shoppng..... anything is OK.
 By the way,have you ever eaten Japanese food?FoR¥ example, Sushi, Misosiru,Takoyaki, Oden and so on. Especially, I want you to eat Japanese rice. It is very soft. Maybe if you eat Japanese rice, you will not be able to get a meal without Japanese rice. I will not be able to get a meal without japanese rice. I will bring you a Japanese rice. Please wait for me with pleasure.

393 words

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit