Yesterday, I went to my high school with my friend by car. My high school is Toryo high school. Do you know it? It is built in the very country. I met my teacher. He had taken care of me for 3 years. He is 45 years old and he have two children. He is a English teacher. I like his way to tell student English. He told us not only English but also other things. I became like a English because of his. He told me how is interesting the English.
He is very funny teacher and He is very kind. He was always think his classmate. Of course, We love his. Recently, We don't have times to meet each other. I think he will be my teacher so long time.
135 words
1 件のコメント:
Dear Erina
I know Toryo high school. I think this high school uniform's is very cute especially in summer!
Maiko
コメントを投稿