2009年11月27日金曜日

My mother

Yesterday, my father wasn't home, because he had to stay in his work place, so My mother was very glad. She had not make a dinner for him, so she had a time to go to hair salon. She asked me to wash clothes and wash dishes. When my father wasn't home, she enjoy doing only herself, It is good for her to enjoy, because she have a job and she must do housework. She have no time to spend her times. I and my father have a plan to go to Fukuoka to go shopping. We are looking forward to going there. Of course my father won't go. Only girls. When I became a college student, I often speak to my mother better than before. It is very good. She like my friend. We often talk about our job,friends and my father.

142 words

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit