2009年9月9日水曜日

traffic accident

My father had a traffic accident. When he was going to his work place by bike, he looked the other way just a moment and he crashed a utility pole. He hit his head and his left eye was slit. He was carried to hospital by ambulance. His third finger was broken but only left hand, but he must have an operation fir his bone. Today is his operation day. Yesterday, I went to hospital with my mother. He was better than before. I don't want to see his left eye, because it looks very very painful. He also sew his eye 30 needle. I thought traffic accident is very very wretched, but I aslo think this. My father is very very crazy man. Of course, the accident was sad for him, but it was happened by hisself. My fatrher tell me I should be careful to drive. I did't want he to tell it.

156 WORD

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit