2009年9月10日木曜日

Talk with grandmother

Today, I talked with my grand mother by phpne. When I called her, she was cooking. The dish which she make is very delicious.
She lives alone, but there are very pretty dog in her house. She is my mother's mother. My mother resembles to my grand mother and her character also resembles to my grand mother.
She always worry about her health and she often go to hosoital to get medicines, but I think she need not medicines, because She eat many foods and she can ride a bike. I can't believe she is 70 years old. The docter also said that "you need not a medicines you are health. "
She is very small. She is smaller than me. I'm 154 centimetre. I like her, because she is very cute and she is very funny. When I stay her house, We watch the TV together. Her favorite TV program is suspense. When she watch it, her expression is very serious, but she don't like suspensu but also variety program. It is very funy tome that I watch them with her.
We talked about many things. I hear her dog got fat, so the charge for cutting dog's bristle went up. She said she should start diet.
I talked about part-time job, my family and my summer vacation...and so on.
She said me " When you come to my house?" I think she lives only one, so she sometimes fell lonly. I will go to her house with my family.

247 words

0 件のコメント:

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit