2009年6月19日金曜日

summer vacation

I will have big vacation in summer. I am vry looking forward to spending thta time., because I will go to Tokyo with my friend. My fiend lives in Miyazai. Our high school is same school. We have known each other for 3 years, so Our class was not change.
I will go to Tokyo to shopping. I have never go to the city of Totyo. I have ever go to Disney Land inly. I will many clothes in Tokyo, but have to do the examination before going to Tokyo. I want July to spend at soon. I also want to talk with her about what' s happen in Kumamoto. We sometimes talk each other by cell phone. That time makes me very happy.

125 word

4 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Tokyo is a fun city. Where will you go there?

By the way, please delete all the strange label variants of juppun ha juubun!

arisa さんのコメント...

I want to go to Tokyo!
My parents went there recently, I leave home...

pig さんのコメント...

I want to go to Tokyo too!
I have never been to Tokyo.

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

I want to go to Tokyo!
There are many funny things!
Where should i go this summer?

wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit